It is also a unique opportunity to get your hands on some transmog gear that has been unavailable for a very long time now, and might not be dropable for a long time after they disappear on November 30th again. Below is a spreadsheet of all the transmogable loot that drops from these bosses, for those of us that wants to collect them all!
I suggest you copy-paste the below spreadsheet into a Word-document and keep track of which you you get as a drop to easily know which ones you don't have.
- Blacklight Bracer (cloth)
- Fel Infused Leggings (cloth)
- Amberseal Keeper (staff)
- Doomhide Gauntlets (Leather)
- Flayed Doomguard Belt (leather)
- Eskhandar's Pelt (back)
- Infernal Headcage (mail)
- Empyrean Demolisher (1h mace)
- Snowblind Shoes (cloth)
- Cold Snap (wand)
- Fang of the Mystics (Dagger)
- Unmelting Ice Girdle (plate)
- Typhoon (2h sword)
- Crystal Adorned Crown (cloth)
- Drape of Benediction (back)
Green Dragons (shared loot):
- Gloves of Delusional Power (Cloth)
- Dragonspur Wraps (Leather)
- Ancient Corroded Leggings (Mail)
-Dragonbone Wristguards (Plate)
- Hammer of Bestial Fury (1h mace)
- Green Dragonskin Cloak (back)
- Acid Inscribed Greaves (plate)
- Trance Stone (offhand)
- Staff of Rampant Growth (staff)
- Boots of the Endless Moor (Mail)
- Circlet of Restless Dreams (Leather)
- Polished Ironwood Crossbow (Crossbow)
- Gauntlets of the Shining Light (Plate)
- Deviate Growth Cap (Leather)
- Malignant Footguards (Mail)
- Black Bark Wristbands (Cloth)
- Dark Heart Pants (Leather)
- Belt of the Dark Bog (Cloth)
- Emerald Dragonfang (Dagger)
- Jade Inlaid Vestments (Cloth)
- Strangely Glyphed Legplates (Plate)
- Leggings of the Demented Mind (Mail)
- Acid Inscribed Pauldrons (Plate)
- Boots of Fright (Leather)
- Unnatural Leather Spaulders (Leather)
- Mendicant's Slippers (Cloth)
- Nightmare Blade (1h sword)
- The cape items seems to drop for any specc and class.
- Only one Green Dragon seem to be up each day, so use your quest log to find out which one it is.
- You can use bonus rolls on any boss, but the dragons seems most useful (when collecting xmog) because they only have 1/4 of the spawns as the other two bosses.
- You can loot the world bosses once per day.