Other ways to get reputation with Highmountain is as following:
1) Complete World Quests that are tied to Highmountain. You can hover over the World Quest to check which faction it awards rep for, and pretty much all the quests in the zone Highmountain gives rep with the faction Highmountain. Usually you get up to 500 rep per World Quest.
2) Completing four Kirin Tor Emissary Quests lets you pick any faction to increase your rep by 1 500 points, and here you can choose the Highmountain one.
3) Completing the dungeon Neltharion's Lair. Killing the endboss awards +250 rep each time, so it's possible to farm rep this way, although it is pretty slow.
4) Do Kirin Tor World Quests in Highmountain. These awards rep with both Kirin Tor as well as Highmountain.
5) Do the Wardens World Quest in Highmountain. These also gives you both Wardens and Highmountain rep.
Highmountain reputation rewardsOnce you hit a new reputation level, more goods is available for sale at Ransa Greyfeather in Highmountain. She sells the following items:
Rank 3 Design: Skystone Loop (Jewelcrafting)
Rank 3 Design: Ancient Maelstrom Amulet (Jewelcrafting)
Rank 3 Design: Dawnlight Band (Jewelcrafting)
Rank 3 Design: Prophetic Band (Jewelcrafting)
Recipe: Gleaming Iron Spike (Blacksmithing)
Rank 3 Recipe: Demonsteel Armguards (Blacksmithing)
Rank 3 Recipe: Demonsteel Gauntlets (Blacksmithing)
Rank 3 Recipe: Demonsteel Breastplate (Blacksmithing)
Place a Whitewater Carp to kick around. Splash!
Boon of the Butcher
Permanently enchants shoulders with the Butchery enchantment, allowing the wearer to obtain Butchered Meat from the corpses of their enemies.
Treasure Map: Highmountain
Reveals treasures on the mini-map of Highmountain for 1 hour.
Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Nibble a piece of the crystal.
Harpy Hunter´s Gloves
Leather Armor: Hands
Mountainforged Chain Hauberk
Mail Armor: Chest
Tabard of the Highmountain Tribe